Monday, March 8, 2010

Coming Soon! Job Description for Mayor

Good morning! We got a lot accomplished this weekend. Yard signs are up and out! They look fantastic, and we delivered almost all of them. There are quite a few still on the list to receive their sign, so if you ordered a sign, it's on the way! I worked Saturday 1:30 pm - 5 pm and yesterday from 11 am - 10:30 pm on the campaign, and it was really worth it. During my door-to-door efforts on Saturday and Sunday, I received so much good feedback from all the Woodson Terrace residents on what a good Mayor means to them. I asked "what qualities or qualifications do you look for in your Mayor?" or "what does a good Mayor mean to you?" I will be writing up the feedback, so expect that in the next few days.

Last night's campaign committee meeting was good too. We finalized some dates and times for the next month, as well as my Friends and Family letter and volunteer list. Election Day is just 30 days away, and we've got so much to still get done. It seems that everyday I'm getting offers to help with my campaign, and I will certainly call in the those favors when the time is right.

Right now I'm off to work, as I'm trying to get in early and leave a bit early - I need to take advantage of this great weather! This is the first year of many that I'm looking forward to Daylight Savings. By "losing" an hour I gain more time in the evening to get out and meet you and other Woodson Terrace residents. Spring has almost sprung, I am counting the days.

Remember if you'd like a sign, please let me know. Call or email me.

And remember to mark your calendars for April 6th. I ask you to remember me and would love your support when you go to vote, thanks!