Friday, April 2, 2010

Good Friday

Big plans for the weekend, and lots to do before Tuesday. As I was leaving work yesterday, everyone was telling me they can't wait to watch the election results on Tuesday. Wow! The election is just four days away. Brad and I received the postcard, as well as my letter with a "Wheeling For Mayor" sticker inside. If you get one of these letters, please wear your sticker to the polls on Tuesday. And remember to wear your royal blue, show your support for our efforts and the future!

If you need a "Wheeling For Mayor" sticker before Tuesday, please send me an email and I will make certain you get one. kathy.wheeling@gmail.com



I met with a few of our Neighborhood Watch Block Captains this week. They told me that if I'm elected, I would so great for the future of Woodson Terrace. "You're just what this town needs."


So many of you have written me emails with your ideas (positive and negative) as well as offered me suggestions or support. You've told me what you think about my campaign, my past blog posts, the recent stltoday.com Political Fix article, how the city has been run (good and bad ways), and my plans to help this town become a Better Woodson Terrace. In fact, I got an email from a long time resident this week who told me "I am happy you are taking the challenge and awakening our place....it is a good place to live. But there is always room for improvement. Thank you for being so REAL!"

No, Woodson Terrace, thank YOU!

I hope to meet or see you this weekend.


Kathy

If you don't like the way the world is, you change it. You have an obligation to change it. You just do it one step at a time.
~Marian Wright Edelman